Senior iOS Engineer
At Freetrade, we believe investing should be open to everyone. It’s the single best way to grow your savings, but for a lot of people, investing seems complicated, expensive and remote. We want to change all that. We're a technology company that brings simple, free stock investing to everyone through a beautifully designed, intuitive mobile app.
We’re making it simple to put your money to work in the companies you believe in. And behind the app, we’re building all the technology and infrastructure from the ground-up.
Our team is growing fast, and now we're looking for a Senior iOS Engineer to join and help to build our mobile product.
- You’ll have strong experience building and shipping consumer facing apps used by thousands of people. You care about quality, code craft and solving difficult problems.
- You are hands-on, collaborative and adaptable. You’re eager to work with new technologies and also learn more about investment and fintech.
- Our stack comprises a mix of technologies but you should have several years experience writing native iOS apps.
- You'll work with our existing iOS engineers to develop the Freetrade app. You'll look for improvements in our development practices and work with engineers outside your team to improve your craft.
- You’ll collaborate with growth, operations and, most of all, design to build and iterate a best-in-class product. You'll also contribute to our engineering process across the wider team, ensuring the best possible experience for our users.
- Our work culture prioritises speed, care and effectiveness and you’ll have the freedom to pursue your own ideas and solutions.
We pride ourselves on our transparency, collaboration, and ownership. Our culture prioritises speed, care, and effectiveness - and you’ll have the freedom to pursue your own ideas and solutions. You’ll have a stake in the company you’re building, with stock options benchmarked to US companies (not Europe), so your equity will be truly meaningful.
We also support you with a range of extra perks, including top-end health and life insurance for you and the family, flexible working options, an understanding of what it means to be a working parent, opportunities for learning and development, team lunches and socials, company trips away - and more! Our office is in a beautiful co-working space in Spitalfields, with an abundance of health, wellness and cultural events happening every day - and buzzy Brick Lane is just a street away.
Our product should be influenced by a range of unique perspectives to ensure it’s attractive and accessible to all. It’s important that we build a diverse team that’s representative of the world around us - so we encourage those from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.