Freetrade is a next-generation investment tech startup, bringing free stock investing to the UK and Europe for the first time ever. We’ve built a beautiful investing app to trade in real shares, with zero commissions or fees in a fluid, mobile-first experience.
Our mission is to build a totally new culture around investing: innovative, customer-first and universally accessible. With over £4m in funding so far and as the most overfunded company ever on Crowdcube, we're a growing team poised to disrupt the £1.2 trillion UK retail investments market. And that's just the start.
We're now looking for an ambitious and driven Finance Manager to join our team, set on changing investing forever.
What we're looking for:
- A qualified chartered accountant, with at least 2 years since qualification
- 5+ years experience in finance
- Experience managing projects and/or teams
- Used to working with a high level of independence
- Have excellent knowledge of financial reporting standards
- Structured and systematic way of working, as well as excellent time management
- Proactive, confident and resourceful when navigating through ambiguity
Nice to have but not required:
- Experience working at or with startups or financial institutions
- Applied or audited CASS frameworks
- A stake in the company you’re building. We benchmark stock options to US tech companies, not Europe, so your equity will be truly meaningful.
- Our office is in a beautiful co-working space in Spitalfields. There’s an abundance of health, wellness and cultural events happening every day, and buzzy Brick Lane is just a street away.
- Flexible working arrangements and an understanding of what it means to be a working parent.
- Top-end health insurance for you and your family, life insurance, enhanced pension, enhanced parental leave, and more!
- MacBook Pro, new phone, snazzy headphones... whatever tools you need.
- Opportunity to have a huge impact on our product while fast-tracking your knowledge, responsibility and skills in a high growth tech startup.
- Frequent team lunches in a thriving food scene, plus team away days in cool locations.
We're very open about what we're working on, and the best places to learn more are our buzzing community forum and our blog.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse and representative team. Whatever your race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability - we want to hear from you.