Customer Operations Analyst
Freetrade is a next-generation investment tech startup, bringing free stock investing to the UK and Europe for the first time ever. We’ve built a beautiful investing app to trade in real shares, with zero commissions or fees in a fluid, mobile-first experience.
Our mission is to build a totally new culture around investing: innovative, customer-first and universally accessible. With over £4m in funding so far and as the most overfunded company ever on Crowdcube, we're a growing team poised to disrupt the £1.2 trillion UK retail investments market. And that's just the start.
As we’re onboarding our community, we are seeking a Customer Ops Analyst to come join our team. This is an exciting time for a detail-oriented, hands-on problem solver to come on board and be one of the founding members of our Customer Ops team.
You will work within our Customer Operations team and be one of the first dedicated full-time people supporting our customers. You'll have the opportunity to help us develop the operational blueprint for support, building for customer excellence and scale. You will report to our Head of Customer Operations.
In your first twelve months at Freetrade, you will:
- Become one of the first points of contact for every one of our customers who have a question, problem, or as it happens, want to share praise or something quirky with us!
- Build a deep understanding of what our community wants, spot trends, and help prioritise our customers' feature requests for our engineering team.
- Come up with processes and help us with tool ideas that will enable you or the customers to self-resolve issues, or even better, pre-empt them.
Our work culture prioritises speed, care and effectiveness and you’ll have the freedom to pursue your own ideas and solutions.
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English and one (or more) additional European language, such as: German, French, Spanish
- Flexibility to work allocated shifts, this may include: early mornings, late evenings, and weekends.
- A salary of £23,000 to £28,000.
- Our office is in a beautiful co-working space in Spitalfields. There’s an abundance of health, wellness and cultural events happening every day, and buzzy Brick Lane is just a street away.
- Flexible working arrangements and an understanding of what it means to be a working parent.
- Top-end health insurance for you and your family, life insurance, enhanced pension, enhanced parental leave, and more!
- MacBook Pro, new phone, snazzy headphones... whatever tools you need.
- Opportunity to have a huge impact on our product while fast-tracking your knowledge, responsibility and skills in a high growth tech startup.
- Frequent team lunches in a thriving food scene, plus team away days in cool locations.
We're very open about what we're working on, and the best places to learn more are our buzzing community forum and our blog.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse and representative team. Whatever your race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability - we want to hear from you.