At Freetrade, we’re building the world’s greatest investment platform. Rather than traditional VC funding, Freetrade has raised over £4 million through Crowdcube, meaning our investors are our users and our community, which now stands at 60,000 people strong!
As we’re onboarding our community, we are seeking a Customer Ops Specialist to come join our team. This is an exciting time for a detail-oriented, hands-on problem solver to come on board and be one of the founding members of our Customer Ops team.
You will work within the broader Customer Growth team: a small, unique group behind Freetrade’s impressive pre-launch growth. You will be one of our first dedicated full-time people supporting customers, and you'll have the opportunity to build the operational blueprint for our Customer Ops team. You will report to our Customer Operations Lead.
In your first twelve months at Freetrade, you will:
- Become one of the first points of contact for every one of our customers who have a question, problem, or as it happens, want to share praise or something quirky with us!
- Build a deep understanding of what our community wants, spot trends, and help prioritise our customers' feature requests for our engineering team.
- Come up with processes and help us with tool ideas that will enable you or the customers to self-resolve issues, or even better, pre-empt them.
Our work culture prioritises speed, care and effectiveness and you’ll have the freedom to pursue your own ideas and solutions.
- A salary of £23,000 to £28,000.
- Our office is in a beautiful co-working space in Spitalfields. There’s an abundance of health, wellness and cultural events happening every day, and buzzy Brick Lane is just a street away.
- Flexible working arrangements and an understanding of what it means to be a working parent.
- Top-end health insurance for you and your family, life insurance, enhanced pension, enhanced parental leave, and more!
- MacBook Pro, new phone, snazzy headphones... whatever tools you need.
- Opportunity to have a huge impact on our product while fast-tracking your knowledge, responsibility and skills in a high growth fintech startup.
- Frequent team lunches in a thriving food scene, plus team away days in cool locations.
Freetrade has raised over £4 million through Crowdcube. The benefits of this versus traditional VC funding are:
- Your stock options are much more likely to be valuable - there are no special rights for investors to be paid before employees.
- We have more flexibility in how we take our product to market and build out our team.
- We have 3,000+ investors and 70,000+ customers on a waiting list without any traditional marketing spend - people really, really want Freetrade. We have just started the rollout!
We are an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse and representative team. Whatever your race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability - we want to hear from you.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!